Dust Removing

Reaction score
Hi,

I have cleaned my computer many times to remove dust I used to use a tissue but it takes me ages and I have recently been looking to buy a spray which will remove the dust quicker and safer.

Any recommendations to what and where to get this from would be very helpful!

Thank you

Reaction score
I use presurised 'air' spray to blast the dust and dirt out of my pc and keyboard, quick and fun :D. You can get a can of it from WHSmith, Maplin or from a big PC retailer.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Well I'll beg to differ ... using compressed air would not be recommended in my books.

I use a household vacuum cleaner ... carefully. ;)

Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone give me some links to where I can get pressurized air from the internet?

Thanks

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm with Mucks on this one. I use a cleaning brush from RS (it's just like a 1"/25mm paintbrush really) and a vacum cleaner. Have been doing so for years.

Compressed air just blows that stuff somewhere else.

Having said that, I know lots of folk are happy using (expensive) cans of compressed air, so, whatever floats your boat, as they say :D

I clean my machines out about once every four weeks, the tower system at floor level collects the most dust, I really am surprised at how clogged the heatsink fins and fans get. Vacuming/brushing out usually gives me a 2C CPU temp drop each time I do it.

Ask a Question