DON'T WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD??

kurttrail

NotMe said:
And how many did Sadaam & his crew kill?

Ah, the Rightard philosophy of two wrongs make a right!

So where are all the WMDs that were such an imminent threat of getting
into the hands of terrorist that we needed to preemptively attack
another sovereign nation?

--
Peace!
Kurt

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

Plato said:
What I'm currently concerned about is in a few years from now the US
will be electing a new president. Who will actually want to inherit the
current problem in Iraq?

Any one of them would do anything to become president, they'll gladly
inherit the Iraq problems just as most would gladly give up their first-born
in order to be elected. Look at how Joe "the conscience of the Senate"
Lieberman traded in all of his principles and beliefs in order to be the
candidate for VP in 2000. Most others would do the same.

Uncle Joe

I served in Iraq in Gulf War I, and still hate all-cap messages.
It's a good thing bobcat-whatever-his-name didn't serve in my
unit with his "Me only!!" attitude: it would been quickly adjusted.

First Sergeant Uncle Joe, US Army (retired)
82nd Airborne Division

Jon said:
Yes, you're absolutely right. Compared to the problems in Iraq, worrying about little dll files suddenly
seems very very trivial.

However, if it's part of your grand scheme to rid the world of all its problems, you could try clicking the
search button on your start menu, and entering the filenames.

Jon

Mike Mueller

I play solitaire in bed with a wireless mouse on a NEC 29"
monitor

"kurttrail" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
: Craig A. wrote:
: > Good for you, I'll mail you a quarter to call someone
who cares.
: > Ignore me if you want and if you are offended by someone
using Caps
: > keys, you need more than reading glasses. You could just
try helping
: > and not bashing. You see if you show favortism to people
who use
: > only lowercase, you are Prejudice.... Good God, I am
talking like a
: > Liberal... LOL. Help me, give me a gun quick......
:
: Those looking for help need to be willing to help
themselves. This is
: not bashing.
:
: I use a 27" 16x9 HDTV as my monitor, and I sit far enough
away from it
: so that I need my nearsighted prescription to read the
large fonts.
:
: There are many ways to help yourself see a computer screen
better, but
: using caps, and looking for help in a newsgroup is gonna
get you flame
: every time. Out of all the BS netiquette things out
there, ALL CAPS is
: nearly universally loathed by Nazis and Commies and those
in between
: those two extremes!
:
: --
: Peace!
: Kurt
: Self-anointed Moderator
: microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
: http://microscum.com/mscommunity
: "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an
Oxymoron!
: "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"
:
:

Matt

I play solitaire in bed with a wireless mouse on a NEC 29" monitor

I play SOCOM 3 in the bathtub using a wireless controller and PS2 with an
LCD screen. Makes water missions fun (but probably warmer than the game
depicts).

LEARNING HOW TO COMPUTE ONE STEP AT A TIME!

NoNoBadDog! said:
I was offended that after being asked rather politely on numerous occasions,
the OP still types in all caps. One does offend the "society" one wishes
assistance from.

Bobby

DON'T CALL ME A LOOSER NIMROD! I HAVE GOTTEN 66 POSTS ABOUT TYPING IN CAPS..AND EVERYONE THAT REPLIED BACK,APPARENTLY COULD READ WHAT I WROTE 66 TIMES! NOW INSTEAD OF YOU COMPLAINERS.. COMPLAINING 66 TIMES...IF YOU WERE REAL HELPFULL AND KNOWLEDGABLE...YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME 66 ANSWERS!!...AND THANK YOU FOR THE PEOPLE THAT AGREED....
66 REPLIES AND NO ANSWERS..SIMPLY AMAZING!!

I WAS ALSO A VOLUNTEER FIRE FIGHTER FOR 12 YEARS,ALSO AN EMT SPECIAL SKILLS
SO THE (JUST ME ATTITUDE) DOES NOT APPLY TO ME,ALSO I WORKED AS A COMMISIONED
SECURITY OFFICER MAST/SGT...(ARMED) AND PATROLED THE ROUGHEST NEIGHBOR HOODS
IN HOUSTON TX THERE WAS FOR 17 YEARS...I AM ALSO A THIRD DEGREE BLACK BELT IN
JU-KO RYU AKI JIU-JITSU ALSO A "SHIHAN SANDAN" IN AKIDO..ALSO I HOLD A "SIFU"
1ST BLACK SASH IN KANG NI CHIN...MY INSTRUCTOR WAS A 3RD "MARINE" DIVISION
INSTRUCTOR IN OKINAWA FOR 9 YEARS...I SAY THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE IN THE
ARMY..AND FOR HELP KEEPING THE RED WHITE AND BLUE IN THE FLAG....BUT AS FAR A
TEACHING ME A LESSON IN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT...WELL WE WON'T EVEN GO
THERE..(WINK)!!
--

Uncle Joe said:
I served in Iraq in Gulf War I, and still hate all-cap messages.
It's a good thing bobcat-whatever-his-name didn't serve in my
unit with his "Me only!!" attitude: it would been quickly adjusted.

First Sergeant Uncle Joe, US Army (retired)
82nd Airborne Division

kurttrail

bobcat1 yelled:

What was all that BS yelling about?

If you have a question about Windows XP, please calm down, fix your caps
lock problem, which might require replacing your keyboard, and try
reposting.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

kurttrail

bobcat1 yelled:

Sorry, could make that out. Again, You really need to help yourself, if
you want or need help on a Windows XP problem. Keyboards are cheap.