From: "rchiuhk" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Enable Multiple events in the same time
Date: Friday, October 09, 2009 6:01 PM

I have converted my dll to be multi-threading.
And find that the cursor in excel show "able to click" while processing a
thread in dll.

But when I click anther button or change some textbox value, the excel
hanged and exception error to close the windows and recover to another
window.

Then it seems no use.

Do you have any ideas??
Please help??

Joel

The URL you posted is no good.

rchiuhk said:
I have found below link but don't understand.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/...ndoevents.aspx
Is there any sample??