Done but with Errors on Page

Sharon

I have IE 6 SP1 but many of the links will not work. When
I click on them I often get an error in the bottom bar
that says, 'Done but with Errors on Page'. I have 2
computers with WinME. The other works fine. What will
fix this? Shall I uninstall and reinstall IE?? Thanks
for any help.
Sharon

eddie

I have IE 6 SP1 but many of the links will not work. When I click on them
I often get an error in the bottom bar that says, 'Done but with Errors on
Page'. I have 2 computers with WinME. The other works fine. What will
fix this? Shall I uninstall and reinstall IE?? Thanks for any help.
Sharon

Do you have Norton Internet Security? If so, you will have to modify the
settings. Some things are being blocked for security reasons. If you don't
have Norton, it's something else, but most likely realated to some
security settings, maybe in the browser itself.

H Leboeuf

To complement Eddie message.

From: "bmwmcrider" In a News Group
Subject: Re: "Error on page" error
Quite by accident I discovered what was causing my problem. I use a utility
called AdSubtract to suppress all those annoying pop up ads, banners, etc.
When I shut the utility off, the error on page problems goes away.
--

Henri Leboeuf
Web page: http://www.colba.net/~hlebo49/index.htm