Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This site looks very interesting, and I have just registered a domain myself! The problem is that you must download a browser addon to use these domains - which is EXTREMELY limiting. Only you and handful of people could access it, and no doubt the browser download contains spyware to pay for the domain.

A good novelty idea nontheless!

Reaction score
Hi there

Yeah but the emails works without the plugin, then u can send it like normal, i tried it and it seem fine for me.

I am worried about the possiblilty of spyware so i gonna contact them about it (get back to u soon) but my spychecker doesn't seem to think it is.

Reaction score
they should say in the terms and conditions when you install it that it contains 3rd party software so read that thouroughly.

My family have the domain postillsystems.co.uk and its only £1.99 a year from one&one

Reaction score
10. THIRD PARTY CONTENT

10.1. The Customer acknowledges that the Internet, including the World Wide Web, contains material which may be harmful, defamatory, offensive and/ or obscene.

10.2. The Customer acknowledges that computer viruses may be transmitted via the Internet and the Company is not responsible for any computer viruses transmitted to the Customer via the Services.

10.3. The Customer is responsible for maintaining up to date virus protection software and shall hold harmless and waive any claim it may have against the Company in respect of any loss arising from any virus being delivered to the Customers computer system via the Services.

10.4. The Customer shall hold harmless and waive any claim it may have against the Company in respect of any harmful, defamatory, offensive and/or obscene material.

10.5. The Customer acknowledges that certain links on the Companys website lead to resources located on servers maintained by independent third parties over whom the Company has no control and accordingly accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. The links to other websites may send cookies or solicit personal information the Company has no control over these websites and accepts on responsibility for their actions.

10.6. Where the Companys website contains advertising and other material submitted by third parties those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted complies with all legal requirements. The Company does not accept liability in respect of any such advertisements.
there you go

Reaction score
Hi

We would like to take the opportunity (and hope you will allow us) to correct one or two points made about on this forum.

May we point out that plugin:

(1) Will not effect your normal internet surfing
(2) Contains no spyware or adware of any kind
(3) Is easily removed via the add/remove programs in your Windows Control Panel
(4) Is NOT required to use email

A little bit about

(a) Provide a huge range of brand new domain names (TLDs) all with unlimited spam-free email addresses.

(b) All the "Personality" domain names ( eg: .cool .sexy .genius .millionaire) are currently free so you can test the system at your convenience (although the range of free domains available is soon to be reduced)

(c) Provides a constant list of examples of users websites for you to view

(d) Users operate in just about every country around the Globe. From America to China, From all over Europe to Australia, From Hawaii to the Middle East, From South America to Russia...and in even areas of the World where you might think they've yet to fully implemet the Internet! (the only claim that may not be 100% true is the one about our member on planet Mars

(e) spam-free email cannot be spammed by bulk UCE. Whilst users can email each other and send to the outside (ie .coms nets etc), the outside world of spam cannot reach this space.

Yes, we want experienced users of the Internet to give us a try. We value expert feedback ESPECIALLY from people like yourselves. We do not ask for your immediate trust, we do not even ask you to give us the benefit of the doubt.... we only ask you give us a fair trial before making your judgement.

Thanks very much for allowing us the opportunity to post on your forum

Kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Dotworlds, I dont have any problem with you posting in reply to anything in our forum... but I do when you have the same IP address as the origional poster. At first I thought this post could be spam, but trusted that it would not be (as the origional user agreement prohibits such postings).

Reaction score
Thanks for the info dotWORLDS, aka anothergeek (very flattering alias for us all there by the way ;)).

If you'd like to advertise with us, contact Ian to sort out a fair honest package to suit your companies needs. Until then, I've deleted all of the links and information from your posts.

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question