Need some advice please chaps....

Reaction score
Here's the story.

We have a domain and hosting with "Company A".
We also have a number of domains with "Company B" that point at the above.

Ive been told that if each of the "Company B" domains had its own site linked back and forth to the "Company A" site we'd possibly get better rankings with the search engines.

The questions:

1)Is this true
2)Do I have to get separate hosting for each site or can they share somehow?

Sorry if these are "easy" questions but when you don't know.....

Thanks for your time.

Reaction score
here is the truth..
1. Here is the answer
- Ranking is generated by linking, good content, visitor. etc
- Linking with different ip is more good than same ip. Thats why company or some site that have great perform use one ip

2. Its depends on your condition. Your decision of your site.. Is it for fun, making money from internet, or what ? Because if your host company is managed by Cpanel, i assumed you can use "addon" for adding domain. But this one is different from one and another host company :)

Hope this one can helped you out :)

Reaction score
I don't think that's a true statement. On the contrary the ranking on the search engines is not based on the companies that host domains rather on the way they develop your page. Or if you develope your site then they must be able to provide a good promotion.
Try google engine to find any tips of how to promote your own web-site by entering key headers or something like this.

I am not 100% sure if I'm correct but i think it goes something like the above!!!

Hope i helped !!!!
regards -----> Charilaos13

Ask a Question