• Something goes wrong quite often

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • This PC never works properly!

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
I have an Operating System provided by Microsoft, what do you think the answer is?
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
:) I have a fairly temperamental PC but it always has been but its nothing that formatting it occasionally doesnt fix......... and I had an almost useless laptop until Christmas when I had a new one HP Pavillion entertainment PC and touch wood up until now it has been brill.......:thumb:

Reaction score
Rarely ever get a problem, only if i go messing around with things. I tend to format my hard drive every 6-9 months just to remove anything that shouldnt b there.

Reaction score
Trouble Free?

What is a trouble free P.C.? mine DUMPS constantly.I have been told that a hammer will fix this but that might cost me a little bit more than i can afford!

Reaction score
i've had the same PC for 10 years. it's had 5 new motherboards, case's, CPU's, video cards, PSU's, HDD's and RAM.

Works a treat ;)

Spezi

Wolf Cruncher
Reaction score
I don't have any troubles for the most part.

In the last five years I've had one set of memory require RMA, one motherboard gave up the ghost after dog used it as a fire hydrant so I can't quite blame Abit for that one and I've had one hard drive quit.

All in all not bad for what was 10 PC's until recently when I added a couple of lappy's.

Reaction score
Hi.
I just hope in writing this nothing will go wrong with my/our computer,so here goes.
The computer we have is from "Mesh" There I`ve said it. It`s now three years old this very month.
From getting it out of the box until now it has given no trouble.It has been a really great computer.
Bearing in mind this is the first P.C I/we have ever had,we just can`t complain.
All the best
Historian

Reaction score
My PCS always seem to have problems

My frist PC was a Win 98 and that had a few probs but not has meany has I have now.

Reaction score
My Win 2000 worked fine, until I made it even worse trying to fix a problem. Backups are a very good to keep up on.

Reaction score
Do you have a trouble free PC

I have occasional problems with my computer, mostly it gives me a box that states that the Internet has a problem and needs to shut down.

Reaction score
Very occasional hick-ups

Very occasional hick-ups, I found some little thing that I dislike and try to fix it ...but I rarely get any "serious" problems, luckily.

Reaction score
I'm quite lucky really, I get the odd crash or hang - haven't had a BSoD for ages to be honest *touches wood*, other than that it runs rather well :)

Reaction score
My laptops are constantly playing silly bu**ers..But then again they were all 3 built from the Acer parts bin..lol As for my Mac Pro that runs as sweet as a dream, can't fault it at all..Just lovely..

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
AppleFanboy said:
My brother plays Internet games all the time, so my PC is painfully slow.:wall:

I play internet games all the time and my PC is painfully fast.

Well, as fast as a 4 year old PC can be :)

Online gaming should not slow a PC down.

Browsing dodgy sites, clicking on anything without thinking on Facebook, MSN and similar is begging for slowness.

Management rather than manufacturer is the answer.

Mind you, I hear some folk actually prefer that expensive Apple stuff, lol ;)

Ask a Question