dns cache problem

red

Any solutions on how to correct this problem, which is hindering me from
accessing the web?

windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action
cannot be completed: clearing the dns cache

Thanks in advance,
RED

barry

red said:
Any solutions on how to correct this problem, which is hindering me from
accessing the web?

windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action
cannot be completed: clearing the dns cache

Thanks in advance,
RED

What are the actual symptoms?

red

Cannont connect to the Internet. Icon for Broadband modem flashes, and says
it is connected. But no web pages can be displayed. When I right click icon
to "repair connection", that is where the above error message appears.
It looks like a tcp/ip setting might be off by a nuber or so????????????

RED