Divx to DVD

Hans S

Ada said:
Hi,all

I found this excellent solution to convert the movie files from a wide
range of formats,such as AVI, XVID, MPEG, and DIVX to DVD,
and it's absolutely free!

Alas no freeware!

"A demoversion is available for free download. Try it! Note: This demo
version puts a watermark on the DVD and doesn't convert as quickly as
the full version." ($29.99)

Kittie Spit

VSO's DivXToDVD is excellent. Rarely had any problems with it. So good,
in fact, that even though I tried the SW vers, I uninstalled it since I
didn't see much improvement.

Another similar freeware tool is Cheetah DVD Video v1.0. It was not so
good, and quite slow. In fact, just checked Cheetah site, download.com
and a few others and it's not available. Wonder if it was just too
buggy. It's probably around somewhere for d/l, though I don't recommend
it.

Susan Bugher

Jim said:
The last freeware version (no watermark or slowdowns) is directly
downloadable from here:
http://download2.vso-software.fr/vsoDivxToDVD_free_setup.exe

IIRC that's version v 0.5.2. I believe the last freeware version is 0.5.2b - it's available from
Major Geeks.

Program: DivxToDVD
Author: VSO-Software
Install: