Dialog box Detail view columns

Charles Parnell

In a Windows dialog box, details view, it offers columns
of detail information such as ("Default settings" Name,
Size, Type, Date Modified). I know how to add the Comments
column, but how can I maintain the display of the columns
that I choose to see each time I open my Windows based
soft ware and or reboot?

Thanks for any help.

Charles Parnell