Despair!!!! help please!

Reaction score
Ok...first i'm a new member, so if i broke any rules...posting like this i am extremely sorry...forgive me

second i have a a7v600 with a single mastor 120G sata, wich for the 2nd time crashed!

the first time it hang while loading some drivers, now windows used to reboot itself (fast bluescreen)

i've read somewere its something with a7v600 and sata but form all i've read i can't make sene of it all, can someone please give an objective answer about this, please?

besides if this as apenned to someone else, were you able to save your stuff (because i can't acess my disk anymore)

thank's in advance
(computer room is closing at university so i've got to leave)

Reaction score
I think we'd need a little more detail about how you set your system up, what drivers, OS etc. Your problem could relate to any number of things.

Reaction score
i'm running XP with SP1
mb bios v.1004

hardware:
maxtor 120g sata
athlon 2500 (333)
512 DDR (400)
ATI 9600 pro (128mb)
DVD-ROM LG

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thank you for your help...i've already read it all....now my problem is how to recover my data before putting everything back using all that grat people help...if you know anyway of booting to windows acessing ntfs's and i don't know chkdsk or anything, i would greatly apreciate it

Thank you very much for your help once again.

Reaction score
You could always find a friend who will let you plug your hard drive into their machine to test it for bad sectors, back up any essential data that's not corrupt. Then you can put it back in your own machine, reformat it and reinstall the operating system...perhaps trying Win2000.

Ask a Question