Deleted Outlook Messages keep reappearing

Deleted Email Messages Reappear

I have Outlook 2003 on Vista. In the past few months every few weeks or
sometimes every few days suddenly my Outlook In Basket shows over 100 email
messages that had been deleted going back as far as 2 months. I go thru them
and delete them only to have them reappear in Bold as new messages. What's
happening and how can I stop this?

DL

Is this a pop mail account?
Have you configured your account to leave a copy on the server?

"Deleted Email Messages Reappear" <Deleted Email Messages
news:[email protected]...