Deafness may not hold you back ...

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
http://www.suoitumedia3.net/Video/thousandhandguanyin.wmv

All these dancers are Deaf ... :cool:

user.gif

Apologies to dial-up users ... you may experience a long download.

Wonderful :nod: :thumb:

Many of my hearing friends express great surprise when I tell them that deaf people enjoy music, especially discos. It is all to do with vibrations and 'feeling' the music.

Reaction score
cguil_uk said:
Wonderful
nod.gif
:thumb:

Many of my hearing friends express great surprise when I tell them that deaf people enjoy music, especially discos. It is all to do with vibrations and 'feeling' the music.

From the horses mouth I know it to be true;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I found out a little more ... not only are some of the dancers deaf, but some are also mute & other disabilities, not to mention they actually have a big repitwar.

China Disabled People's Arts Troupe

The China Disabled People's Performing Arts Troupe was established in 1987 for the purpose of exploring the development of special art by persons with disabilities. The talented artists who have visual or hearing impairment, mental or physical disability, pursue the perfection of art, turning "disability and need" into "possibility and outstanding talent". They dance beautifully with rhythm, perform charming melodies, conduct orchestras gracefully, sing in their hearts, and present the world an unusual performance with perfection. The Troupe has toured more than 30 countries and given performances at many prestigious
... apparently, all venues / shows are sold out, why am I not surprised. :thumb:

:user:

Ask a Question