ddc2 monitor

Konrad

Hi

Can you point me articles concerning
investigation what monitor is connected
to computer if the monitor fulfill DDC2 standard?

Thanks
Konrad

John Eikanger [MSFT]

Hi, Konrad

As best I can determine, DDC2 is something you would need to talk to a DDK
engineer about. The best way to do that would be to post in
microsoft.public.development.device.drivers.

HTH,

John Eikanger
Microsoft Developer Support

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
(c) 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.