darn poota

sol

Reaction score
well i havent been around as a pc game managed to corrupt the registry on poota & had to get a friend to come redo the entire system as system restore said access denied even in safe mode admin,all files & folders were denied etc,couldnt do a thing with it :wall:

my friend spent hours reloading windows & setting everything up again :mad:

but back to normal now & all i can say is that was the first & last pc game i will put on this poota-friend now currently building me one just for games :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
For a moment there i though you said something other than 'poota'.... :D

sol

Reaction score
Alf said:
For a moment there i though you said something other than 'poota'.... :D

:lol: lol

it was just a mahjong game for hubby & dont know how it managed to do what it did but never again,i only loaded it up & the net wasnt even connected at the time so not sure what it did or why but will wait for my friend to build the new one before we get anymore lol

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
ah i use to play mahjong before i got into computer games, its a shame you cant get it to work

sol

Reaction score
Alf said:
ah i use to play mahjong before i got into computer games, its a shame you cant get it to work

we play it online now as i like it as well & hubby does sudoku & kukuro etc,yes it was a shame but i just wont buy anymore now till we have the other poota up & running & then he can play to his hearts content & leave me to use this one :lol:

Ask a Question