CustomShows Limitation in Popup Menu for SlideShow

Reaction score
Hi There,

I have developed quite a large powerpoint presentation that has been build upon and now contains many slides. Contained in this are numerous custom shows. The problem I am now finding is that there is a physical limitation in place on the number of custom shows that can be selected during the slideshow view while the presentation is running using the right mouse click to bring up a popup menu. It seems that the maximum number of custom shows available for selection is 25.

Currently I have about 50 custom shows that I would like to select from the popup menu. Is there a way to increase the number of shows displayed in the popup menu to a larger number (manually or vba) to get around this problem. It seems that the slide selection menu in the popup uses a scroll, but the custom show portion does not have one, and the custom shows numbering over 25 in total are truncated in the popup.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Regards,

LinemanAce

Ask a Question