Customizing your Mouse

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new and I just came to this website. I need some help as I have been looking for it for a good while. I want to customize my mouse. I have an IBM mouse:-

MODEL -- MO27FO
S/N -- 23-101723
ASM PIN -- 19K2002

It has one side-button for my thumb. I need to make that side-button to "back tap" or "back page" when I click it on while I'm surfing the web. I used to have it like this but then I screwed up and doing System Restore does not help. The CD that comes with it doesn't allow me to configure the mouse the way I want it. All I really need is when I click it on to back-page when I'm surfing, also I play World of Warcraft: BC and I want to use it for something else as a keybinding. Currently, when I click on it, it goes to the START menu on my desktop. If there is a different mouse that I can buy and would allow me to do what I need on it then refer it to me. I need it to be for gaming as well. Thank you for reading this and for your time.

Tatsujin,

Ask a Question