customized toolbar

G

My new computer has Windows XP and IE 6. When I customize the toolbar in IE, the changes don't show after the computer is rebooted. I want text under the icons, and all links to show, and each time I reboot, the icons are back to selective text and I must move the address window to show links. On my old computer (Windows Me, IE 6) the customized options stayed put. I've tried locking the toolbar and it doesn't help. What am I doing wrong?

G

I just found the reply to a similar question, and the suggestion to reconfigure the Startup menu worked. Thanks

----- genie wrote: ----

My new computer has Windows XP and IE 6. When I customize the toolbar in IE, the changes don't show after the computer is rebooted. I want text under the icons, and all links to show, and each time I reboot, the icons are back to selective text and I must move the address window to show links. On my old computer (Windows Me, IE 6) the customized options stayed put. I've tried locking the toolbar and it doesn't help. What am I doing wrong?

Ask a Question