    box just defaults back to one corresponding to one of the first four options
    - i.e., 25%, 50%, 150%, or 400%. Is this a known bug with Powerpoint, or is
    there something else I should be doing?

    Guest, May 16, 2007

    Troy @ TLC Guest

    When you enter the custom number (170), be sure you click the tab key or
    enter key before clicking on anything else. If you enter a new value, then
    immediately click on 'horizontal' or other option the new value is not
    stored. Basically the system is a bit picky on how data is entered...

    --
    - Troy Chollar
    - TLC Creative Services, Inc.

    Troy @ TLC, May 16, 2007

    Re: Custom Animation, Grow/Shrink - how to enter a custom percenta

    Nice - that works! Never thought of hitting the enter key.

    Guest, May 16, 2007