    restart your machine and try again.

    Oviously, I've tried restarting my computer many times, and it doesnt work.

    Please HELP!!!!

    Guest, Dec 28, 2004

    Chris H. Guest

    Please continue to work with Jimmy in the original thread. This isn't a
    forum, but a public newsgroup so each of the messages generates its own
    thread when you start a different post.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "TranquilFlame3420" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Chris H., Dec 28, 2004

  3. Hi TranquilFlame3420,

    See if the information provided at Creatures 2 Knowledgebase helps solve the
    problem:
    http://www.gamewaredevelopment.co.uk/help_more.php?id=356_0_7_0_M18

    Regards,

    --
    Patti MacLeod
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

    Patti MacLeod, Dec 28, 2004

    Re: Creatures2 Game "An Error was detected during startup."...HELP

    Thanks Patti for the suggestion. Only problem is, it didnt work.
    I've tried Jimmy's suggestions too, but the game still has the same error:
    An Error was detected during startup. Creatures2 may not function correctly.
    Please restart your machine and try again.
    Does anyone else have any suggestions?

    Thanks everyone for your help!

    Guest, Dec 29, 2004