creating FormFields

Can someone give me the script to create a form field? It seems like it would
be simple, but the script I got from the microsoft site keeps giving me a
'Runtime error 424, object required' I'm using the script from microsoft,

Set ffield = ActiveDocument.FormFields.Add( _
Range:=ActiveDocument.Range(Start:=0, End:=0), _
Type:=wdFieldFormTextInput)
ffield.Name = "FirstName"

Any input would be appreciated.

Jim Rech

This looks like it might be a Word macro. You might try a Word newsgroup if
so.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP