    I changed it to text and it still won't transfer over. Any thoughts on why
    not?

    Thanks!

    Victoria@dig, Mar 31, 2010

  2. Are they tasks or To-do's? Add the Custom Priority field to the view and
    see if it shows the same value as Priority. My Custom Priority field has the
    same value as priority field on Tasks (in Outlook 2010)... and its picked up
    in the copy. It doesn't have a value in 2007, but I don't have an Exchange
    account configured in 2007. It doesn't have a value for flagged items.

    Or... create a custom field for the Task folder - use Formula and
    IIf([Priority]>0,IIf([Priority]=2,"High","Normal"),"Low")
    There might be a better formula to use - that was quick and dirty.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:
    mailto:

    mailto:

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Apr 1, 2010

  3. Victoria@dig

    Victoria@dig Guest

    Diane, you're a genius. The Custom Priority field didn't work, but your
    Formula field did! Thanks. (for anyone who's refrencing this, I'm using
    Tasks, not To-do's.)

    Victoria@dig, Apr 1, 2010