Copy of Windows XP Professional

I am currently running Windows 2000 Professional and would like to upgrade to Windows XP Professional. I don't have the money to purchase a full upgrade addition which retails around $200, so I am asking anyone who would be kind enough to send me a CD copy of XP Pro and license. I am a retired IT Professional living on a limited income.

I can be reached at: Email: (e-mail address removed)

K.Hickman
P.O. Box 751
Bronx, NY 10458

Brilliane is in Simplicity....

PopRivet

Forwarded to (e-mail address removed)

"Ken Hickman" <Ken (e-mail address removed)>

Come on lets not be so blunt. Why don't you look for a OEM version. Try www.compuplus.com or other computer distributer website. You can even go to computer show and purchase a OEM version. Now OEM doesn't give you the support with a full version but you get the OS you need and its half the price.

MGIII

Mike

Ken

If you are what you say you are, then you will have more sense than to come
into a MS newsgroup and ask for what will become pirated software if you
install it.. you can buy Win XP Pro OEM for $50 if you check around..

Mike