Contacts list

Panic

I use Outlook for an Air Force group emails. I frequently get intercepts
because the email address is no longer valid. I would like to be able to
arrange my contact list by emails so I can find who belongs to the invalid
email address. In Outlook Express I can open my address book and click on
the email column and they all rearrange by email address.

I don't see how to do the same in Outlook. Anyone know how?

Gordon

Panic said:
I use Outlook for an Air Force group emails. I frequently get intercepts
because the email address is no longer valid. I would like to be able to
arrange my contact list by emails so I can find who belongs to the invalid
email address. In Outlook Express I can open my address book and click on
the email column and they all rearrange by email address.

I don't see how to do the same in Outlook. Anyone know how?

Add the Email field to your Contacts view....

Panic

Thanks Gordon. I opened Contacts...clicked on View...Current View... and
chose Phone List. This brought up a list with the name on the left and
columns of data to the right. Then I clicked on View...Current
View...Customize Current View. This brought up the View Summary. I
clicked on Fields.... clicked on Email in the left and clicked the Add arrow
to add it to my Phone List. Then I moved it up under Name. Now when I
open my phone list I can click on Email at the top of the Email column and
it arranges them all alphabetically by email. Just what I wanted. Thanks
for the clue.

Gordon

Panic said:
Thanks Gordon. I opened Contacts...clicked on View...Current View... and
chose Phone List. This brought up a list with the name on the left and
columns of data to the right. Then I clicked on View...Current
View...Customize Current View. This brought up the View Summary. I
clicked on Fields.... clicked on Email in the left and clicked the Add
arrow to add it to my Phone List. Then I moved it up under Name. Now
when I open my phone list I can click on Email at the top of the Email
column and it arranges them all alphabetically by email. Just what I
wanted. Thanks for the clue.

"Gordon" <[email protected]> wrote in message

YW!