Computer Games!!! Wich do u have?

Reaction score
I have Diablo 2 LoD on Expansion Set!! Yay!! I love it!! I use Assassin and Sorceress!! I have think to use Necromader, Paladin and Barbarian. It's a Cool game, and is Coolest when you play with your friends!! :thumb: :p

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
By games do you mean any game? or Diablo 2 LoD? Well In any way im started to play Diablo 2 with my friend every few days. Other wise i play alot of FPS games Like Doom 3, UT2004, Counter Strike:CZ, Battlefield:1942 (and Vietnam), even Serious Sam. Some times i Play Rise of Nations (good game) even Enter the Matrix (hey, it not that bad) and of course solitare.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
uh, too many ;)

I love dem games :D

main reason I first got a PC, actually, then I discovered you can do other stuff with it as well, lol

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I got 43 games installed at the moment, from far cry to doom from command and conquer to painkiller. The game i play the most is free one though! Americas Army Online, i'm clocked at about 600 hours play time on that, great online FPS, everyone should give it a try.

www.americasarmy.com

Reaction score
By games do you mean any game? or Diablo 2 LoD? Well In any way im started to play Diablo 2 with my friend every few days. Other wise i play alot of FPS games Like Doom 3, UT2004, Counter Strike:CZ, Battlefield:1942 (and Vietnam), even Serious Sam. Some times i Play Rise of Nations (good game) even Enter the Matrix (hey, it not that bad) and of course solitare.

Any game, but I was posting my opinion of Diablo 2('coz I don't want my post to short, haha ^^UU)

I got 43 games installed at the moment, from far cry to doom from command and conquer to painkiller. The game i play the most is free one though! Americas Army Online, i'm clocked at about 600 hours play time on that, great online FPS, everyone should give it a try.

OMG...You fan gamer!! and you don't suffer for the lag??? your computer isn't slow??oO

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Bunny said:
OMG...You fan gamer!! and you don't suffer for the lag??? your computer isn't slow??oO
The Americas Army Online servers are very good, and only the ones that need reseting have lag, other than that its like playing a single player game. You dont notice much lag if you have a decent connection. 600 hours on AA is nothing compared to some, who are clocked in at over 2700 hours o_0.

Ya can see me stats ere: http://aaotracker.4players.de/usertracker.php?userid=37431

You need a decent spec PC though, my brothers 1.6 Duron, 9000pro, 256 SD cant play it above the 10 frames per second mark with every setting on lowest!

I look after my hard drives, give them a scan disc, spy sweeping, disc clean up and a defrag once a month, so me comps running sweet all the time ;).

Reaction score
nice stats reef - our squad also started to play AA about a month ago ! - we are always in SF csar !

http://aaotracker.4players.de/usertracker.php

i'm buildin my new computer and took out my 1gb memory and put mu 256 back in - and couldn't play AA - very low fps - try putting more memory in ur bro's pc and see if that help him. AA also crashes all the time - not that good for lag - 0nly max 24 ppl server and you still get lag - JOTR has 150 ppl server and you still get pings on 20-40 - compared to AA 100-200 - but you do sometimes get pings of 50 or so.

my fav game has got to be joint operations tr - but need a very good PC - to enjoy it - other wise u'll think it's a crap game

we also play black hawk down - 1942 DC - and sometimes toca race driver 2

i also dot domm3 and GTA 3 - and a pile of other games - about 40 all togetther - throw loads out aswell - 1 i buught and never played !

any1 else got games they bought and never played

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
OK, thought I’d make a list of what I actually have loaded at the moment:

Win XP Machine:

Call Of Duty
Call Of Duty United Offensive Expansion Pack
Doom 3
Doom
Doom 2
Final Doom
XIII
Dungeon Siege
Dungeon Siege Legends Of Arana
F1 2002
Need For Speed Underground
America’s Army
Devastation
Warcraft III
Secret Weapons Over Normandy
Janes Attack Squadron
Far Cry
Painkiller
UT2004
Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness
No One Lives Forever 2
Roller Tycoon 2 & Wacky Worlds
Kiss Psycho Circus
Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault Demo

Win 98 Machine:

The Longest Journey
Black & White
American McGhee’s Alice
Shadowman
Alien Vs Predator One
Ignition
Planescape Torment
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
MDK 2
Breakneck
Mr Driller
Lands Of Lore III
System Shock 2
Need For Speed Porsche 2000

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
GONNA-GET-U said:
any1 else got games they bought and never played
These:

Sim City 3000
Railroad Tycoon 2
Rayman M
Pharaoh
Might And Magic VII

Picked them all up cheap and haven't got round to trying them yet.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hey Reefsmoka what system specs do you recommend on playing Farcry? (medium graohics if there is one)

Reaction score
Umm hello?, where r all the unreal tornament fans

i got the orgional
the gold edition
&2004 they r the ultimate fps, awesome graphics graet onling and btw wdf u got doom installed on an xp machine?( i think dooms abit past me, i see halflife as more of an old classic)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Consoles_Suck said:
Umm hello?, where r all the unreal tornament fans

i got the orgional
the gold edition
&2004 they r the ultimate fps, awesome graphics graet onling and btw wdf u got doom installed on an xp machine?( i think dooms abit past me, i see halflife as more of an old classic)
I listed UT2004, where you at? ;)

If you mean me running Doom on an XP machine, there's a compatibility patch available I believe, but you can buy the three original Doom games on one CD for a tenner now and they're compatible with XP. I got mine for a fiver on special offer when I bought Doom3.

Trouble is, I can't get the mouse to work with 'em, so I'll probably load them onto the Win 98 machine and see how I get on there.

Reaction score
:0 ok fair enough, sorry, i only read the 3rd page of tge post(y does the 3rd page always come up not the 1st???????)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Whoops, looks like i forgot all about Unreal Tournament and UT 2004. I love those games especially UT 2004, i like how it plays rather smoothly even though it looks awsome.

Reaction score
I also play Wolvenstine: Enemy Territory

It is a free, full game (www.enemy-territory.com)

It is best played using game spy arcade (www.gamespyarcade.com)

The only problem is you cannot do single player, it has to be played over the net / LAN (mainly against people you don't know)

You need a fast internet to play (64 KP/s(ISDN) minimum i would reccomend.)
Broadband is the best!

It is a great game...

KGB

Reaction score
right now im playing warhammer 40000: dawn of war, conflict vietnam (cool headshots hehehe), sims2, sacred( still waiting for that damn expansion and the perfect patch) , and also rome total war.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Alf said:
Hey Reefsmoka what system specs do you recommend on playing Farcry? (medium graohics if there is one)
Sorry this reply took so long dude, I didnt see it :blush:.

Anyway for Far Cry, memory is a big part of it to have high details on, so you need at least a gig to render all the backgrounds, details etc etc. The rest of the spec would probably be 2Ghz P4 or equivilent, 9600Pro or equivilent. But this game is way ahead of its time going by the computer spec you would need to play with every setting maxed out.

Medium, with a res of 800x600 32 bit i would say, about the same spec, but 512mem insted of a gig.

I enjoyed every moment with every setting at medium and a res of 800x600 32bit, i had no jerkyness what so ever and it still looked like a game ahead of its time ;).

With my spec I cant play it with all details set on high and a res of 1024x768 32bit :(. But im getting a memory upgrade soon, and I think that should solve the problem ;).

I tried playing Far Cry on my sisters 1.4Ghz Pentium 4, 256sd, FX5600 and it was unplayable basicly, it looked ugly and played pretty jerky most of the time.

Reaction score
The only games I still have installed on this thing are Deus Ex 1 and 2. (The first one is better) and Warcraft III with the expansion Frozen Throne. I bought Doom III off my buddy because his PC could not handle it. When my new PC finally gets here ( I bought it three weeks ago) I will install Doom III and give that a try. Can't wait for half-life 2.

Reaction score
Hey, Badsektor, how is Rome Total War? I d/L a demo of that but it seemed a little slow paced.

Ask a Question