Component Identification - 4 Pin Internal Speaker Connector

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Can anyone help me identify this, and even better if you know where I can buy them :) I don't know what they are called, so its hard to find somewhere to buy them from. I've looked for 2.54mm 4 pin connectors and found very little.

I'm after some of those 4 pin connectors on the far left of the image - (wired or not). I'm heading off to Maplins in a couple of hours, but I've not seen them on their site so I doubt they'll have them in store.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cable.jpg
    cable.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 3,805

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats close, but its only the end part I need - just the connector and not the speaker :)

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i can only find those for sale in the states

Thats what I want but cant get one in UK unless you buy a case to go with it:eek:

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Can anyone help me identify this, and even better if you know where I can buy them :) I don't know what they are called, so its hard to find somewhere to buy them from. I've looked for 2.54mm 4 pin connectors and found very little.

I'm after some of those 4 pin connectors on the far left of the image - (wired or not). I'm heading off to Maplins in a couple of hours, but I've not seen them on their site so I doubt they'll have them in store.

attachment.php
they are called BLEEP connectors;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
"PC Case Speaker, 4 pin, 2 wire" ... you may get them at Maplins. ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Tried in Maplins but no luck, by the sounds of it a few people have asked before! :(

Ask a Question