Common IMAP inbox

stephen

Hello

I'm using Outlook 2007. I have recently gone over to receiving my emails via
IMAP. I have several accounts so effectively I have have several Inbox's. Is
there a way as for instance in Mac Mail to see the sum of these inboxes in a
single folder or inbox.

Thanks a lot

Stephen

stephen

Thanks a lot for the replies.

I've just bought a macbook as a second computer. I really like the mail
handling over PC outlook, Outlook for mac also has this combined inbox so I
guess its a PC thing.

Stephen