circles are not smooth when converted from visio to eps, thnx!

I draw circles in visio, i convert it visio files to ps or eps, bur circles
are not smooth in those eps files. How can I solve this problem,

Many Regards
Orhan GAZI

Arvin Meyer [MVP]

You could ask in a group which resembles a graphics format. Your question
will be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This
newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The
Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
Free MS-Access downloads:

"Cicrles are not smooth in EPS" <Cicrles are not smooth in
news:[email protected]...