Chic Cordless Keyboard

Reaction score
Hey there - Not too sure if this belongs here or not but i would class it as a bargain.

[Edit - Moved to Off Topic, as the bargains section if for retail shops ;)]

i bought a "Chic intelligent wireless desktop" a few weeks ago but i couldnt hold down a key and move my mouse because they would interfere on all channels. weird. I put up with it for about a week and then i got my old logitech k/b back out. The range is not brilliant either BUT this may be because the batteries are dying/dead. I dont know - i don't have any new ones to shove in right now but i would assuem its the problem. You can expect about 15" of range with the batteries supplied (its meant to be about 5 feet).

I want to clear some space in my wardrobe so im gonna say this keyboard is up for grabs. I'm not putting a price tag on it but what i will say is that the buyer must pay postage (they choose which kind if they like).

Attached are some photos.

What i wil probably do (unless anyone has better idea) is to leave this post up for a week and then sell to the highest bidder, unless anyone messages me with a reasonable offer for a quick sale.

I think it retails for about £9 on eBuyer - its been used for 1 week. Fully boxed with the keyboard, wrist rest, reciever and batteries.

Chris

Attachments

• 00000005.JPG
    00000005.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 00000006.JPG
    00000006.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 325
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Chris, When you say you have can't use your mouse, is this the chic mouse?

Becuase i have just ordered the mouse, and won't 'bid' on the keyboard if they don't work together!

KGB

Reaction score
Yes this is the Chic mouse, sorry.

One of them had to go and it wasnt the mouse i chose!!

Reaction score
Ohh well!

Talking about the mouse, which drivers shall i use, there are so many on microsoft's website?

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

Good luck with the cordless keyboard. I've had the same type for a while and am not desperately keen on them. Sure, they save space, wires etc.... and look a lot nicer but I do find that if you can type to a reasonable (ish) speed they don't always keep up. I am always correcting typos with mine. I also find that the mouse batteries need changing really often - so much so we have a rechargeable thingy with batteries always at the ready. I suppose it's horses for courses though.....

Gabriella x

Reaction score
thankyou :)

the last one i had was awesome it would type without skipping a letter from the back garden. Im not even exaggerating. when i transmitted my computer to the living room TV wirelessly to watch movies or something similar i would just take my keyboard and mouse to the other room it would work perfectly.

Guess you just didnt have a good one.

chris

Reaction score
Is there any delay when you type with a wireless keyboard.. or keymisses?

Ohh by the way... Nice Quilt Cover..:)

Reaction score
lol thankyou :)

Nope - no delays - it either types or it dosent. As for misses, they dont happen unless batteries are nearly dead or your out of range.

Ask a Question