    to add name of animal." Is there a way to do this so that it is still as a
    template and not text the student would have to highlight and delete to type
    over?

    xanasophie, Mar 4, 2008

  2. xanasophie

    John Wilson Guest

    The text is hard coded and cannot be altered I'm afraid.
    --
    Amazing PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

    http://www.PPTAlchemy.co.uk
    http://www.technologytrish.co.uk
    email john AT technologytrish.co.uk

    John Wilson, Mar 4, 2008

  3. xanasophie

    John Wilson Guest

    Sorry I should have added before 2007 you cannot do this! In 2007 you can
    change the text

    John Wilson, Mar 4, 2008