changing the page setup measurements

G

I am currently having a problem about changing the measurement that is displayed in the page setup/ A customer of mine is working in PP, and when she goes to page setup, it is in cm instead of inches on the width and height tick boxes.I even tried going through the start>control panel>regional & language options> customize> and made sure it was on the US measurement system, and her computer said US, but it still is displaying cm instead. If anyone is able to help me, please email me at (e-mail address removed) as soon as possible. I would greatly appreciate your help!!!

S

Steve Rindsberg

I am currently having a problem about changing the measurement that is displayed in
the page setup/ A customer of mine is working in PP, and when she goes to page setup,
it is in cm instead of inches on the width and height tick boxes.I even tried going
through the start>control panel>regional & language options> customize> and made sure
it was on the US measurement system, and her computer said US, but it still is
displaying cm instead.

Sometimes it takes an extra flipflop to make it stick.

Change the measurements back to CM. Start PPT, quit.
Change to US units again. Start PPT, see if that does it.
possible. I would greatly appreciate your help!!!

Sorry, but no. That defeats the purpose of using a newsgroup.

Ask a Question