Changing router -

Reaction score
Howdy guys, my internet has been slow recently, download speeds very slow etc, now i forgot we have a netgear DG834G we changed to Thomson when we changed to BE, however reading alot that the Netgear DG series is very good, so i intend to re use this router, is it just a matter of replugging it in or am i being stupid?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
How do i find out if my IP isn't static etc? Stupid question but i'm cautious when it comes to internet shizzle!

Reaction score
Belloni said:
Howdy guys, my internet has been slow recently, download speeds very slow etc, now i forgot we have a netgear DG834G we changed to Thomson when we changed to BE, however reading alot that the Netgear DG series is very good, so i intend to re use this router, is it just a matter of replugging it in or am i being stupid?

Thanks in advance.

Doing a hard reset on your router can help quite a bit...........

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There's usually a little hole at the back of the router and you push a button in there with a blunt needle or similar and hold it down for a few seconds.

That clear's the memory.

Then you have to enter all your ISP details again.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
If you do that backup the settings so you can reimport them... ;)

Ask a Question