CF recovery

Reaction score
Im sure I saw a piece of software that allows you to recover images after formating digital media.

Does anyone have a clue what it was called or where I may find it?

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I have that piece of software but it is only specific to Sandisc professional Extreme III SD media...

Reaction score
Thanks mate I came across those guys however software is only demo :( cant save files with it (a shame)

was hoping for freeware oh well

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I think it can rescue images and data from media it has been deleted from, but I don't think you will get the data back after the drive has been formatted mate...:nod:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
That looks just the ticket Ian...Could be what Triplexdread is looking for...

Reaction score
Crazylegs the software you gave me link to has found images but I cannot save them unless I pay for it.

Thanks Ian i'll give it a go. Let you knw soon ;)

Reaction score
Very very slow

Not half way yet and hasnt found anything. The other software found pics immediately!

Hmmm It didnt find anything!!

Ian did you allow it to run from installation or did you change settings in anyway?

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I used it a while back and just ran it as default - perhaps it was just no good in this instance. I'm sure there are better ones out there, this just happened to be free and worked on for me :)

Reaction score
This works but it isn't free.............but QVC sell it and they have a 30 day money back guarantee,of course you wouldn't copy it and send it back that just isn't right is it ? :D

http://www.imagerecall.com/

Ask a Question