Careful What You Write

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
A co-worker got a pen stuck inside our printer. He started to try and remove the pen, but I told him we don't have time for that now, just put a note on the printer telling folks not to use it and then report it to the Help Desk. So he grabbed a piece of paper and scrawled on it. I left before he finished the note.

About 20 minutes later, one of the techs comes in laughing and says he was just in the lobby, saw a piece of paper on a printer and went to investigate.

Below is what he found.. Sometimes things don't always come out the way you want them to.........

attachment.php

:D

Attachments

• Stuck.jpg
    Stuck.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 175
Reaction score
Yes be very careful what you write and who reads it. Reminds me of a text message I once sent to my other half on the way home from a rather lengthly stint in the pub. Only thing is my other half didn't get it. My sister did. Note: When yer mrs and sister have the same name, make 100% sure you are sending the text to the right one....:p

Ask a Question