-----Original Message-----
From: David B. [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 16. juli 2004 03:25
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Can't set table or cell border colors
Subject: Can't set table or cell border colors

FP2002, I recently discovered that I cannot set light or dark border
colors in tables or cells. I can set a border color for an entire table,
but not for the cells in the table. The ones I have set in the past are
the color I set them to, but I cannot change them or change the colors
for newly created tables and cells, the dropdown list for the colors is
grayed out, any ideas?

David B.

Ok, that took care of it, only thing I can't figure out, I was aware that this setting existed and it has been set to IE & Netscape
for years with no problems, why now? I'm the only person that uses this computer and have not changed this option since I started
the website.

Ripper

On a similar note, I noticed that when I create custom themes, I lose the
option of light/dark border colors. This was in FP 2K. I now run FP03 and I
haven't created a new theme yet with it. Is this a known issue or is it me?
(It's entirely possible it's me......)

Stefan B Rusynko

Tools Page Options Authoring
- Set browser schema to IE 5 and browsers to level 5/6
- make sure CSS1 is enabled

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=311341