Can't get rid of Vundo, please help

FayeC

Something weird happened last week. I left my laptop on during the day
while I was at work and when I got home I had some 30 IE windows
opened and a nice set of trojans to go with it.
I don't use IE regularly. I use Firefox or Mozilla Seamonkey.
Well....I had some 5 types of trojans and did some searching for what
I should do.
Prior to this surge I had McAfee Internet Suite, Ad-Aware and
ZoneAlarm. All up-to-date definitions and still McAfee didn't catch
it.
So then I downloaded the programs I got reommendations for:
I got the vundofix program, superantispyware, avg and spybot. Updated
them all and ran them on safe mode.....still didn't clean them.
I then found out about disabling the windows system restore. So I
disabled it and ran all the programs again and they caught a few and
cleaned it. After I reboot I rescanned and they again found the same
items.
Why do they keep coming back? I haven't used the computer for anything
since.
Not one single browsing. Not one single email received. Nothing.
But still the items found are found again after every single reboot
and scan.
Right now I have Virtumonde and Adware.Vundo Variant being caught by
both Spybot and SuperAntiSpyware.
What can I do to rid my computer from these trojans?

Thanks in advance,

FayeC

pcbutts1

Use Remove-it version 15, it's fast and free. It now has over 5500
signatures to remove All variants of Rogue scanners, Desktop/Homepage
Hijackers, Trojans, Codec's, and related Malware/Spyware. New Feature,
Remove-it will now update your hosts file. This tool is designed to
Specifically remove all variants. Scan time is about 2-10 minutes. Designed
for Windows 2000/XP only.First read this page
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then use the email link on the bottom of
the page to receive the software.

Check my feedback and see what others have said about it
http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

Leythos

pcbutts1 said:
New Feature,
Remove-it will now update your hosts file.

Yep, old feature, it will block your access to reputable malware sites
and tools that are not hosted on a porno site like butts.

--

Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

Maximus the Mad

[...]

This will fix it

http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/roguefix.htm

max

pcbutts1

No it will not. I was waiting for one of you dumb ass trolls to make that
mistake. That knock off stolen pieced together script does "NOT" work for
Vundo or any variant. The code for it does not get copied when Stuart stole
my script. It's a little protection feature I put in Remove-it to guard
against thieves, one of many, but then you didn't know that did you troll?.
Now be a good little boy and apologize to Faye for giving her bad
information. Hell it doesn't even say it fixes it on his website.

Leythos

pcbutts1 said:
That knock off stolen pieced together script

And yet your script lagged behind his by a few days - where he would
update his, yours would contain the exact same updates days later....