Can't get "Found New Hardware" wizard to go away

Kathy

I installed a Kodak Picture Maker 200 with my HP system.
I had to go to the Kodak website to get the
driver/software download. My computer recognizes the new
printer, it works fine, but I still get the new hardware
found message every time I sign in, and that darn wizard
starts every time!!! HELP!

Elliot Kirk

This is a common problem. The Microsoft.com Knowledge Base has an entry for
this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370. The
short answer is at the next prompt, continue through the add new hardware
wizard and let it complete. It should not bug you anymore after that. I
hope this helps.
Elliot

--
<legal_stuff>This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights. <\legal_stuff>