Can't find component containing msvcr71.dll

G

Hello
I've created a DLL with Visual C++ .NET that requires msvcr71.dll. I'm using the evaluation version of XP Embedded SP 1 and I'm not having any luck locating the corresponding component using Filter Manager. I have the visibility set to 100

I am fairly new at this. Using a similar filter (Component contains the following file) I can find msvcrt.dll which my DLL used when it was compiled with VC 6 so I believe I'm searching correctly

Are there components for the Visual Studio 2003 DLLs? (I can't find mfc71.dll either.) Do I need to install an update to the Component Database Manager?

Thanks for help you can provide
Doug

K

KM

DGC,

".NET Framework 1.1 - Hotfix Q831558" component holds this new version of the MFC.

You will need to install this QFE:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...d7-c25f-4aef-9a5e-e79ed9549e80&DisplayLang=en

--
KM,
BSquare Corporation
Hello,
I've created a DLL with Visual C++ .NET that requires msvcr71.dll. I'm using the evaluation version of XP Embedded SP 1 and I'm
not having any luck locating the corresponding component using Filter Manager. I have the visibility set to 100.
I am fairly new at this. Using a similar filter (Component contains the following file) I can find msvcrt.dll which my DLL used
when it was compiled with VC 6 so I believe I'm searching correctly.

Ask a Question