Cannot find server or DNS Error

Marv

I downloaded a peer 2 peer program called iMesh and now my
Internet Explorer will not load. I've tried reinstalling my
OS/W2K Professional and Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1. I've
also checked for Spyware and Viruses. I've also reset my
browser defaults and cleared the cache. I do have
conectivity to the internet, so the message "Cannot find
server or DNS Error" and "Page cannot be displayed" should
not be coming up as a message. Can anyone give me more
options or preferably a solution.

Thank you in advance

siljaline

Marv said:
I downloaded a peer 2 peer program called iMesh and now my
Internet Explorer will not load. I've tried reinstalling my
OS/W2K Professional and Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1. I've
also checked for Spyware and Viruses. I've also reset my
browser defaults and cleared the cache. I do have
conectivity to the internet, so the message "Cannot find
server or DNS Error" and "Page cannot be displayed" should
not be coming up as a message. Can anyone give me more
options or preferably a solution.

Thank you in advance

Spyware Alert!

Run SpyBot Search & Destroy - info and download here:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

Internet Connectivity issues, if present, once you have deleted
the Spyware pest(s) may be addressed with this tool:
http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

HTH & please post back if you have *any* questions.

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows IE/OE
______________________

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Marv

LSP-Fix did the trick. Thanks for the help.
Try LSP-Fix - a free program to repair damaged Winsock 2 stacks
http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

Regards,
Don
--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org

.