cannot delete file -- cannot read from source file or disk

Barry Karas

I get "cannot delete file -- cannot read from source file or disk" How would
I delete such a file?

Thank you,

Barry Karas

Nealks said:
I have an Icon on my desktop that I "cannot delete file -- cannot read from source file or disk" The file type just says "File" It has 0 bytes. It does not list using a command prompt, and it won't rename or delete from destop or windows explorer. Any ideas?

Iceman

On Thu, 31 May 2007 20:51:01 -0700, Nealks wrote in message
<
Please use test groups for that.