Can you make Photo Story repeat?

Discussion in 'Windows XP Photos' started by Jeff, Dec 23, 2008.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Is there any way to make Photo Story repeat (loop) and run through the
    slide show again once it reaches the last picture ? I have been asked to
    use it to display pictures for a funeral and would like for it to
    automatically repeat itself during the viewing. Any ideas?
     
    Jeff, Dec 23, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertisements

  2. Jeff

    John Inzer Guest

    Jeff wrote:
    > Is there any way to make Photo Story repeat (loop) and run through
    > the slide show again once it reaches the last picture ? I have been
    > asked to use it to display pictures for a funeral and would like for
    > it to automatically repeat itself during the viewing. Any ideas?

    ==========================================
    Are you using Windows Media Player to play the video?
    Just open WMP and go to...Play / Repeat.

    --

    John Inzer MS-MVP
    Digital Media Experience

    Notice
    This is not tech support
    I am a volunteer

    Solutions that work for
    me may not work for you

    Proceed at your own risk
     
    John Inzer, Dec 23, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertisements

  3. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Thank You John. It seems so obvious now.

    "John Inzer" wrote:

    > Jeff wrote:
    > > Is there any way to make Photo Story repeat (loop) and run through
    > > the slide show again once it reaches the last picture ? I have been
    > > asked to use it to display pictures for a funeral and would like for
    > > it to automatically repeat itself during the viewing. Any ideas?

    > ==========================================
    > Are you using Windows Media Player to play the video?
    > Just open WMP and go to...Play / Repeat.
    >
    > --
    >
    > John Inzer MS-MVP
    > Digital Media Experience
    >
    > Notice
    > This is not tech support
    > I am a volunteer
    >
    > Solutions that work for
    > me may not work for you
    >
    > Proceed at your own risk
    >
    >
    >
     
    Jeff, Dec 23, 2008
    #3
  4. Jeff

    John Inzer Guest

    Jeff wrote:
    > Thank You John. It seems so obvious now.

    =======================
    You're welcome.

    I know the feeling :blush:)

    --

    John Inzer MS-MVP
    Digital Media Experience

    Notice
    This is not tech support
    I am a volunteer

    Solutions that work for
    me may not work for you

    Proceed at your own risk
     
    John Inzer, Dec 23, 2008
    #4
  5. Jeff

    Peachie19 Guest

    John,

    I'm attempting to do the same, loop a slideshow in Photo Story 3, however I
    want to playback on a TV using a DVD. I have the Sonic DVD plug in for Photo
    Story 3. Is there some other software I need to burn a continuous looping
    DVD.

    "John Inzer" wrote:

    > Jeff wrote:
    > > Is there any way to make Photo Story repeat (loop) and run through
    > > the slide show again once it reaches the last picture ? I have been
    > > asked to use it to display pictures for a funeral and would like for
    > > it to automatically repeat itself during the viewing. Any ideas?

    > ==========================================
    > Are you using Windows Media Player to play the video?
    > Just open WMP and go to...Play / Repeat.
    >
    > --
    >
    > John Inzer MS-MVP
    > Digital Media Experience
    >
    > Notice
    > This is not tech support
    > I am a volunteer
    >
    > Solutions that work for
    > me may not work for you
    >
    > Proceed at your own risk
    >
    >
    >
     
    Peachie19, Jan 25, 2009
    #5
  6. Jeff

    John Inzer Guest

    Peachie19 wrote:
    > John,
    >
    > I'm attempting to do the same, loop a slideshow in Photo Story 3,
    > however I want to playback on a TV using a DVD. I have the Sonic DVD
    > plug in for Photo Story 3. Is there some other software I need to
    > burn a continuous looping DVD.

    ===================================
    If you are willing to import your Photo Story into
    Movie Maker and save it in the .avi format...
    you can use the following freeware to create
    a DVD that will loop on your DVD Player.

    Let me know if you need instructions.

    DVD Flick
    http://www.dvdflick.net/

    Be sure to read the Guide:
    http://www.dvdflick.net/guide.php

    --

    John Inzer MS-MVP
    Digital Media Experience

    Notice
    This is not tech support
    I am a volunteer

    Solutions that work for
    me may not work for you

    Proceed at your own risk
     
    John Inzer, Jan 25, 2009
    #6
    1. Advertisements

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Guest

    replace photo story 2 w/photo story 3

    Guest, Nov 10, 2004, in forum: Windows XP Photos
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    431
    John Inzer
    Nov 10, 2004
  2. Guest
    Replies:
    115
    Views:
    4,633
    John Inzer
    Nov 5, 2009
  3. Guest

    Photo Story 3 Can't See the Whole Story

    Guest, Dec 29, 2005, in forum: Windows XP Photos
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    294
    Guest
    Dec 29, 2005
  4. Guest
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    670
    Guest
    Jan 25, 2006
  5. Replies:
    5
    Views:
    697
    John Inzer
    Nov 29, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page