Can I borrow £1,150,000 please?

Reaction score
Ian, that's stunning!

As a hopeful-soon-to-be-1st-time-buyer... this just shows how outrageous property is in the UK.
Someone will probably buy this place then 'develop' it and sell 3 seperate properties... :-/

Sorry... the whole thing depresses me.
If anybody has any tips/suggestions or otherwise for mortgages or the 'realm of properties'; please do post/pm me!

Thanks
Kev

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm in the same position, renting at the moment but aiming to buy in a few years time. :)

Reaction score
:nod: Renting sucks!

I don't know when I'll be buying...but sooner rather than later hopefully!
(Probably in about 12months time).

Housing will not go down in price.... :wall:

PCReview Lottery Syndicate anyone?
:thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
John was talking to a UK couple who had just bought themselves a small place out Owaka. A 3br Brick & Tile detached bungalow with 1 acre of land in a small country town... Just a milking station & the like, no shops. John sez it's very green & like Cheshire. They were over the moon & boasting about how they'd got the place for $320K NZ. John didn't like to tell them they'd been ripped off. Over here a place like that, in that sort of area, sells for about $130 - $170K NZ ( £56K ).

Anyone want to Emigrate?

John knows one of those very rare honest realestate agents, who owes him a lot of favours & would look after you good ;)

John's got a small rental property (2br) here in Careys bay. Overlooking the bay & about 2 mins walk from the pub. If it's empty he'd rent you while you looked if you want.

Here, come & check us out ;) http://www.dayout.co.nz/index.asp?start_place=Dunedin&gclid=CI6AjubijYcCFQ84GAodqzL6qw

Last edited:

Ask a Question