Build my own gaming rig

Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
Picked anything out yet???

Gaming rig has been put on the back boiler...The other half dropped a humugous bomb shell on me about 15 minutes ago..There shall be a Madx junior arriving in the next 6 months..Still waiting for it to sink in, i'm well happy ...

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Waheyyy, congratulations mate, if its a boy and you want it ridiculed for the rest of its life then feel free to call it Wayne. :lol:

Seriously congrats to you both. How many does that make then???

Going the pub at the weekend then.

Reaction score
Thanks mate..This one will be the 4th one now..I'm not fussed what it is, but a boy would be good..even the score that way as here are already two girls..lol no pub this weekend, I started last night already, although I think that was to get over the shock haha

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Congratulations mate, shame about the rigg though.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Thanks guys..Yeah shame about the rigg, but I think i'll get more enjoyment out of another kid for now...

Reaction score
Hi mate congratulations,it took your Mrs 3 months to tell you? lol only kidding, 6 months from now he or she will be born. :)

I missed this thread but I hope you will give this rig another opportunity at some point in the next year or two.
The x58 chipset looks good with its triple channel memory combination. Not so much information about it yet, all a bit hush hush but we'll know more soon.

Your initial rig looked good but it was far too loud for my liking!
:)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Congrats, Dad to be :thumb:

psd99: No woman in her right mind ever announces her pregnancy until at least three months as prior to that things are, shall we say, somewhat fragile.

After three months, it's likely a definite the kid's gonna go the full term, prior to that law of averages says don't hedge your bets.

And that, my son, is life I'm afraid.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Congrats, Dad to be :thumb:

psd99: No woman in her right mind ever announces her pregnancy until at least three months as prior to that things are, shall we say, somewhat fragile.

Thanks Flopps.....

Ask a Question