Bookkeepers(ICB/IAB or AAT)

Reaction score
So do we have a Bookkeepers on the forum?
I know Becky is tax not sure if ATT or higher?
See that the 2 awarding bodies for bookkeeping are ICB, IAB and partly now AAT?
But wanted to see which holds more in industry?

Any help will be grateful.:wave:

Reaction score
If the powers that be want to delete the thread fine by me.
Some old fashion leg work and a few phone calls and got the info needed.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bex did CTA I think? She's away till the end of the week though, so probably won't have seen this.

Glad you got it sorted though :).

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Sorry @feckit only just seen this. Yep, I did ATT and CTA, but never done much accounting. Glad to hear you managed to find the information you were after! Which course are you going for?

Reaction score
Hi Becky, probably AAT Level 1 as it is low cost & if I like I can carry on, also depends on work of course.
Might look at ATT as well but for the time being just going to take it easy.
I love maths and just need something to do outside of my stressful but enjoyable job.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Well if you're looking to avoid stress I'd steer clear of CTA! @Ian will attest that it was probably the most stressful time of my life!

Reaction score
Oh yes, I'm really going to try it out with the Level 1 course and see how I do by studying through distance learning and depending on work if I carry on to another level, it's not a mid life crisis as my job is really me, but I do love playing with numbers so will see what occurs.

Friends who are IFA's in the city and deal with end of year taxes and investments really do get stressed out.
I'm just after an outlet to enjoy and if it leads to a chance from being a civil servant will just have to see. I enjoy my job even though it is stressful!!

Ask a Question