Blood boils with Virgin

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Recently chose to switch Phone to BT from Virgin and to keep same number...today got the obvious call to ask why i`m leaving.
I got Mr feckin arrogant "know it all" Virgin

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In my area their service sucks ....and with going back to BT my ISP options are open greatly, "why go to BT m8 " , "We are best by miles", at least 5 times he said cut to the chase.

I currently have a 2mb unlimited that costs and have asked them for a better deal to no avail so up yours Mr Branson and cronies.

He really got up my nose and finished off by offering me a deal, "No way" .
He then finished the conversation with " haha well hope you enjoy your time with BT and i`ll see you in 12 months "

Forgot all about Virgin and started to think of him as the Boss ... arrogant **** :mad:

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Virgin's mobile phone service, sim card only, is good.

All the rest sucks.

Talking of phone & ISP suppliers, I'm seriously thinking about changing my ISP from Zen after almost six years as it seems I've used 90% of December's bandwidth. All I've done is d/l several Linux distros and played games online a lot.

So come January I'll possibly be looking for options.

I want me's unlimited bandwidth, one month contract, at least three e-mail addresses, 8Mb download speed and priced less than £25.00 a month.

Please don't anybody reply here about potential ISP's, this is Rush's rant thread ;) I kinda got OT there a little. I will start a seperate thread in a few weeks.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Its ok flops.

I will be looking for a new ISP so feel free folks
happywave.gif

Their TV package and internet are still active..for now :) and will be going back to Sky as i miss Discovery and History and will have my new 1080p LCD so can`t wait and if i am desperate they have a 2mb Broadband FREE if you join their TV package .

Last edited:
Reaction score
We were with Virgin for 11 years & the service for the last 10 weeks was little better than 56k dial up.
Now with Sky paying a lot less with max 5Mbps & 40GB download max & a great service 24/7.:thumb:
Virgin came up with plenty of excuses for the poor internet connection but did bugger all about until we go a MAC.
Then they tried to do something about it, but failed, sad really as the service for 10.5 years was good.

Ask a Question