Blip Standard Player

Reaction score
I hope this is in the correct forum.
I've just noticed that all the videos on my PC now open as default with something called Blip Standard Player. There is even a little blue icon before the video in list view whereas before they were VLC. I only want to use, and have used VLC, but all the little icons have been taken over by Blip. I didn't know about nor ask for Blip to enter my PC. It's not listed under Program Files, so I don't know how to get rid of it. Can someone please advise me.
Thank you.

Reaction score
You may have installed a piece of software recently that has had "Blip" as spamware included?
It will be there somewhere just do a search for it and uninstall. Try Ccleaner to look for it and uninstall

Reaction score
The only thing I can find with a search is, C:\GRTM\I386. This file has been in my PC since May 2014, so I don't think it's that. I have heard a rumour Blip Player might be part of Quicktime, which I updated recently......mm.

Ask a Question