    I keep gettings these blank emails, why am I getting them and how do I stop
    them.
    Thanks!

    Guest, Nov 4, 2005

    BillR [MVP] Guest

    Recent spate of "spam". see if the problem is addressed by future outlook
    updates.

    --
    Bill Rodgers MVP

    BillR [MVP], Nov 4, 2005

  3. I do too, and, AFAIK, you can't. Mine are trapped into my Junk folder.
    Perhaps installing SpamBayes would help?

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    reading.

    After furious head scratching, sin1470 asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Nov 4, 2005