Black Scteen when install XP 64bit

Just got the trial version of XP 64 CD today. Installed on my AMD 64 that
ran great under XP 32 bit. Got a black screen during installation when it
shows 'Install devices'. Tyied to reboot and start over again, but always got
black screen at that stage.
Any one can help?
My config - AMD Athlon 64 3000+;
MSI K8 Neo-SFR Mobo;
Kinston PC3200 DDR 512MBX2;
ATI 7500 AGP Video Card;
WD 120GB HDD;

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Newsgroup Support for Windows for 64-Bit Extended Systems
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/64bit/extended/trial/support.mspx

List of Limitations in 64-Bit Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282423&Product=winxp

Cannot Install Some Programs on Windows XP for 64-bit Platforms
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298218&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP