"BIOS"

*Vanguard*

"Clavin Schwindt" said in news:OySOX%[email protected]:
What words do the four letters "B I O S" represent? Thanks. CGS

Go to:

http://www.dictionary.com/

and look it up. For acronyms (that they don't adequately define), they'll refer you to the acronym web site:

http://www.acronymfinder.com/

***** Post your replies to the newsgroup. Share with others. *****
E-mail: lh_811news [at] hotmail [dot] com
Passcode: "=NEWS="
All e-mail is auto-deleted unless passcode is appended to Subject.