Bank Holiday Weekend

Reaction score
I'm off to see friends, have a takeaway & visit a computer fair.
Add a few beers, watch the cricket & chill out and crunch!

So what are you up to?

Reaction score
I have my son before he goes away for a few days for the last few of the summer holidays.
Then he starts school..

WOW gone reallly quickly

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Chillin doing me fantasy footy I play at least 8 games and am quite a decent player so play different leagues with top players all over the world!
Still no car so can't go anywhere, waiting on insurance to pay me out, after some idiot hit me up the rear and wrote my car off after pushing me into another car..

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hoping it doesn't rain, zooming around on me bicycle, Pooter Games, Xbox Games, making another CD box for the disco, making another case for a bigger audio switcher, Converting my audio collection to FLAC after spending 4 months last year converting it to mp3... :rolleyes: Yes, it is better, and whatever takes me fancy. Nothing that involves a great deal of money, that's for sure ;)

Until this thread I didn't actually realise it was a bank holiday :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Up to friends in Wolverhampton, then out on the lash up there... :D

Other than that? Dunno depends on the state of my my head and the weather!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
oh wow

the banks are on holiday again? :rolleyes:

:wave:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Tomorrow I shall mainly be drinking beer all day. And then depending how I feel on Sunday, I might do the Nottingham Carnival thing :)

Reaction score
Finished haversting and now visiting some friends for the weekend.
A few beers and a meal in a local pub!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good to see you again exmoor :wave:

I'm having a lazy day today, catch up on lots of boring things before heading on some days out tomorrow and Monday :).

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It's.... bloody well... raining :mad:

In best Victor Meldrew voice: 'I don't believe it'

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I have a nice 3 weeks off work, so this bank holiday hasn't made much of a difference to me. I just wish the weather was better. Had so much planned for my time off, but most revolved around good weather. Other than that, the weekend has been pretty good. Got loads of beer drinkage in. Something I can't do while at work. We get random breath tests done. Not a problem for me. And it keeps our guys on their toes. Why take the chance of having a sknful he night before when you gnow you might be working on a 30 tonne Cat digger the next day.

Reaction score
Apart from cutting the grass, listening to the radio & crunching i've done very little!
But got a very busy week coming up!:(
Lots to do and a few long journeys for work!

But it's only a 4 day week this week so in under 90hrs it will be the weekend again!;) :lol:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I spent most of the morning trying to shift mates out my house that thought it a good idea to pop in after the pub last night. Was good fun though. Then the rest of the day I spent sorting out dad's computer for him as posted in this thread. Time for a good feed and off for a few pints in a bit. :D

Reaction score
I went Llandudno for the day with a few mates. Was a nice day, weather was great and so was the company. Want a holiday now though...

Ask a Question